Jack The Kai-Oh-Tai: the interactive Xperience Jack The Kai-Oh-Tai: the interactive Xperience

Good game!

Psycho Girlfriend Psycho Girlfriend

I love how it shows that the "psycho" girlfriend many times is angry about understandable things and is just unable to articulate them. A well done critic on the cultural stereotype!

Power The Grid 2020 Power The Grid 2020

Well made, it was somewhat challenging

claudioaugusto1 responds:

Thanks, did you finish it? How many tries?

LOL LOL

Decent game.

A weird thing on a website A weird thing on a website

The best was the one where you try to avoid falling in the lava.

Gurken responds:

Thanks

School project: Dungeon-crawler RPG game School project: Dungeon-crawler RPG game

Nice game. I found an issue, sometimes I will enter a fight and the screen isn't the right resolution. Either way I can tell you put in genuine effort and that's something I always appreciate in games.

m33n3 responds:

Thank you, I know about all of the bugs. I was new to programming when I made the game. So the code is really messy and hard to debug. That's why I couldn't fix most of the bugs. And also we didn't have so much time in the end so couldn't fix all the bugs. But the game passed by the school anyway. I am happy that you appreciated the game!

Valley of Challenge Valley of Challenge

Very well done! I am shocked! I never knew it was possible to do this with flash!
This may be the second golden age of flash!

FernandoSacchetto responds:

Thanks! It's in HTML5 though, not Flash. But I'll admit, people are still doing amazing things with Flash :D

Space Race In Space Space Race In Space

I can tell you put a little effort into the art designs but, it still needs some work. My main complaint is that there is no sounds.

Meat Marathon Meat Marathon

Made it to 0.8 km!

Evil-Dog responds:

That's pretty damn heroic

Sim Apocalypse Sim Apocalypse

This game is so good, but I wish I didn't vote only 3 in the past. Oh well live and learn.