the guardian. the guardian.

So true!

lucasadilla responds:

Yep (:

Finding the cat's killer Finding the cat's killer

"I left some work to finish this weekend"

Let's Talk Erma (Web Comic) Let's Talk Erma (Web Comic)

Your energy is the best!

A Postal Event A Postal Event

The art looks similar to invader zim, it's cool.

A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel A Latte Protest : Foamy The Squirrel

This was well scripted, and the art style was eyecatching. Good job!

I Wanna Be King I Wanna Be King

I love you, your worthwile.

Toy Guns Toy Guns

Yeah that's how it always ends, in a big argument. No one ever gets hurt, but friendships drop like flies.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Well done video, but don't agree with the message. Giving people cash with no strings attached might work for a time, but if a person can survive without labor then a person will naturally gravitate towards.

adamanimates responds:

It may be counter-intuitive, especially since we've been told all our lives that people are naturally lazy and you shouldn't give out money for nothing. But the evidence actually points in the other direction. In the studies mentioned, people tended to use the basic income to further invest in their businesses or start new ones, thus increasing their incomes from work. In the study in Manitoba, Canada, the only people that cut back their working hours were new mothers and high school kids.

Life in Slow Motion Life in Slow Motion

The voice acting could all use some work (yet I did like Chris's), the dialogue writing doesn't help either, and lastly the art style is a little confusing (the characters move and speak in a anime style, but the art itself seems to be some other art form).

Nevertheless I can see the effort put in and hope to see more.

Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby Merry Christmas 2016 | Root & Digby

The voice acting was well done.

Jerbeh responds: