Toy Guns Toy Guns

Yeah that's how it always ends, in a big argument. No one ever gets hurt, but friendships drop like flies.

Why Basic Income? Why Basic Income?

Well done video, but don't agree with the message. Giving people cash with no strings attached might work for a time, but if a person can survive without labor then a person will naturally gravitate towards.

adamanimates responds:

It may be counter-intuitive, especially since we've been told all our lives that people are naturally lazy and you shouldn't give out money for nothing. But the evidence actually points in the other direction. In the studies mentioned, people tended to use the basic income to further invest in their businesses or start new ones, thus increasing their incomes from work. In the study in Manitoba, Canada, the only people that cut back their working hours were new mothers and high school kids.

Life in Slow Motion Life in Slow Motion

The voice acting could all use some work (yet I did like Chris's), the dialogue writing doesn't help either, and lastly the art style is a little confusing (the characters move and speak in a anime style, but the art itself seems to be some other art form).

Nevertheless I can see the effort put in and hope to see more.

LOL LOL

Decent game.

A weird thing on a website A weird thing on a website

The best was the one where you try to avoid falling in the lava.

Gurken responds:

Thanks

School project: Dungeon-crawler RPG game School project: Dungeon-crawler RPG game

Nice game. I found an issue, sometimes I will enter a fight and the screen isn't the right resolution. Either way I can tell you put in genuine effort and that's something I always appreciate in games.

8AD 8AD

That sounds very cool.

Awakening (Switchfoot Cover) Awakening (Switchfoot Cover)

I love Switchfoot songs, they always have such meaning and flavor. Great cover to a Great song!

Carrying Tulips Up A Staircase Carrying Tulips Up A Staircase

A little aggressive with the piano, other than that it wasn't a bad piece.

Zim Zim

One of my favorite shows as a kid.

Deck the Halls Deck the Halls

Well done on the hairstyle.

Cost of Doing Business Cost of Doing Business

Great use of colours and facial expression!